UNBEATABLE WHOLESALE PRICES!
Low current wiring is particularly susceptible to ground loops. If two pieces of audio equipment are plugged into different power outlets, there will often be a difference in their respective ground potentials. If a signal is passed from one to the other via a video connection with the ground wire intact, this potential difference causes a spurious current through the cables, creating an video buzz at the AC mains base frequency (50 or 60 Hz) and the harmonics thereof (120 Hz, 240 Hz, and so on), called mains hum.
– For Use with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) applications and security cameras
– This pre-terminated CCTV cable is perfect for transmitting video and power.
– Simplify the installation of surveillance systems by using one cable to carry video and power.
– No Need to waste time, soldering or crimping together your own cables.
– Most cameras come with only a few feet of cabling.
– This kit includes extensions for the power and the video signals.
– For cameras with a DC power only.
- 2 in 1 Video/Power Cable with – (1) Video Connection : BNC composite video (yellow)
- (2) DC Power Connection (red):
- 1 x 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 10mm Male Plug
- 1 x 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 10mm Female Socket (Centre Positive)
- 5 Meters (16.4 Feet )
- 10 Meters (32.8 Feet )
- 15 Meters (49.2 Feet )
- 20 Meters (65.6 Feet )
- 25 Meters (82 Feet )
- 30 Meters (98.4 Feet )
- 40 Meters (131.2 Feet)
- 50 Meters (164.0 Feet )