This PoE switch can work with both PoE IP cameras and traditional/Non-PoE IP cameras (using PoE Splitter). The system adopting smart technology can auto-sense connected equipment for distinguishing PoE and Non-POE IP network devices, it can output power when connect to IEEE802.3af end devices (like IP cameras). Additionally, with Auto Uplink technology, this POE switch can automatically choose proper PoE protocols and determines speed, duples, and cable type of PoE requirements.
PoE switch plays the important function in your IP surveillance system, it can eliminate the need for AC/DC power supplies or the installation of new Power outlets at the remote nodes.
- Universal PoE switch for IP security cameras
- Provides network switching and power supply to IP devices
- 10/100 Mbps speed ports with two Auto Uplink ports
- Total maximum power for all PoE ports is 52W
- Auto-sensing, output power supply, when connects to PoE IP cameras.
- Automatically disconnect power, when IP camera is disconnected
- Each port with LED indicators for monitoring power,link, data and speed
- Adopting external power adapter supply for easy installation
- Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
- Standard: IEEE802.3af
- Power Adapter Voltage: 48-52V DC
- Power Consumption: 120W
- PoE Power Consumption: af≤15.4W
- Ports 1-8: 10/100Mbps POE Ethernet ports; Ports 9-10: Uplink Ports (2)
- Transmission Media: Cat5/5e/6 Cable standard network cable
- Transmission Distance: 100M