- 1 x 8CH 5.0MP HD 1920P CCTV DVR
- 1 x USB Mouse For DVR
- 1 x Remote for DVR
- 1 x Power Supply for DVR (UK Plug)
- 1 x English User’s Manual
- Support H.264+(Quasi H.265) encoding, ultra-low bit rates, compatible with H.264 surroundings;
- Support VGA, HDMI HD output simultaneously;
- Support ONVIF; access third party;
- Support multiple cloud technology, network penetration, alarm information pushed to your phone and other functions;
- Support web, CMS, platform management software MYEYE, provide SDK development;
- Support various mobile phone, pad monitoring (IOS, Android);
- Remote Access, With DNS (ARSP), easy to monitor remotely
- Support UTC, control signal & video stream transmits through one single coaxial
- Support AHD/TVI/CVI/IP Camera signals;
- Easy plug and play installation
- View and record mutiple cameras simultaneously
- Securely access your system from anywhere in the world via internet
- Step by step instructions will help you to configure more advance settings
- Transfer recorded incident video to USB flash drive, portable hard drive or download it on to any PC connected to network
- Extra HDMI Output for your monitors
- Professional H.264 HDMI DVR, Backup Via USB. Remotely activate and View Via the Internet from anywhere and anytime.
- Support P2P technology, the DVR can be linked through the internet without any complicated port mapping.
- Support Multi-Channel simultaneous live viewing via your smartphone.
- Support Capture, Record and Remote Video Playback in your smartphone.
- Support Cloud System For Remote Access.
- Adopts the standard Main profile H.264 compression technology, supports multiple recording, Network transmission playback simultaneously.
- Support dual-stream transmission for all channels.
- Support Multiplex operation: live, record, playback, backup, network transmission, mobile phone surveillance.
- Support backup with USB Flash Disk, Movable hard disk writer, Network.
- Support motion detection, send alarm information by email.
- Support mobile phone surveillance (iPhone/Android).
- Central management software and Networked system management.
8CH DVR Specifications:
|Preview ability||8*4M@15fps(AHD)/ 8*3M@18fps(AHD)/8*1080P (5 in 1)|
|Encode ability||8*4M@8fps(AHD)/ 8*3M@10fps(AHD)/8*1080P@15fps(5 in 1)/ 8*720P(5 in 1)|
|Decode ability||8*4M@8fps(AHD)/8*3M@10fps(AHD)/8*1080P@15fps(5 in 1)/ 8*720P(5 in 1)|
|network：8*1080P+8*960P; 4*3M ;4*5M|
|Motion Detection||Each screen can be set to 192 (16 * 12) detection areas; multi-level sensitivity can be|
|set (Limited local channel)|
|Record &||Record mode||manual>alarm>motion detection>timing|
|playback||Local Playback||8ch(analog input mode)|
|Search mode||Search by time, calendar, event, channel|
|Storage &||Video storage||HDD, network|
|backup||Backup mode||Network, USB hard disk, USB burner, SATA burner|
|External||Video input||8ch BNC|
|Interface||Video output||1ch VGA, 1ch HDMI|
|Audio I/O||4（Can be extended to 8ch）/1|
|Alarm I/O||0（Can be extended to 4ch）/0（Can be extended to 1ch）|
|Network interface||RJ45 10M/100M self-adaption|
|PTZ control||1*RS485, Support kinds of PTZ protocols|
|USB||2* USB 2.0 ports|
|HDD||1*SATA ports (Max 6TB/per)|
|Wireless||3G, WIFI (extend via USB)|
|Power Consumption||<15W (without HDD)|