A compact, high-resolution CCTV Vandal Resistant Dome camera with a built-in Enhanced Infra-Red night vision. This is a New Technology in CCTV Products. AHD CCTV Cameras give you High Definition images and nearly 5 times better than an Analogue camera.
This CASPERi AHD CCTV has a 1/3″ APTINA CMOS Sensor and outputs up to 1080p resolution. works great in light and dark environment with infrared up to 30 meters, suitable for indoor use and has several advanced features including IR-Cut, DWDR, 3D NR.
This is a 4-in-1 HD infrared surveillance camera that supports the following video formats: AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI, and analog CCTV (CVBS). The AHD, HD-TVI, and HDCVI video modes support 2 megapixel / 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080). The analog CCTV mode supports 960H resolution (960 x 480). Installers can easily select the video mode using the small joystick that is attached to the camera’s video cable. The 3.6mm lens captures a 90 degree field of view.
1080P HD high-resolution camera provides clear and accurate video footage with both day&night
IR-CUT filter provides true colour image during daytime IR LEDs provide high-quality B/W picture
- Wide angle view
- Lens Type: Fixed Lens (3.6mm)
- Material: Metal General
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: Max 6W
- 2 Megapixel Image Sensor
- 1080p Full HD Video Resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 960H Resolution in CVBS Mode
- 1080P resolution in AHD Mode
- Switchable PAL and NTSC Video Standards
- AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI, and Analog CCTV (CVBS) modes
- Zero Light Infrared Night Vision
- 90 Degree View
- OSD Controls via Cable / Joystick
- DC 12V 1A
Video Format Control
To switch between Analog, AHD, CVI, and TVI, please follow the instructions below.
- AHD Mode: Hold the UP button on the OSD for 5 seconds.
- CVI Mode: Hold the DOWN button on the OSD for 5 seconds.
- TVI Mode: Hold the LEFT button on the OSD for 5 seconds.
- CVBS / Analogue Mode: Hold the RIGHT button on the OSD for 5 seconds